Happy Earth Day from our little patch of dirt to yours! Please do something good for you and the Earth.
Need an idea? I’m so glad you asked…
- Plant a tree- the tried and true!
- Buy something made locally- we’ll have plenty to choose from next weekend at the Barn Sale!
- Walk or bike to where you are going.
- Opt out of your daily shower. Really. Chances are if you take a shower daily it’s more for comfort than for your health. Now, from this particular category I will exempt the Tree Climber in my family…husband, darling, take a daily shower! I don’t want poison ivy. Thank you.
- Go on a nature hike.
- Turn off the TV…forever.
- Buy something handmade from reclaimed materials- again, we can help you with this one!
- Read a book and then pass it along to someone new.
- Share the morning paper with someone.
- Spend time with a child that you really care about. Teach them how to really care about themselves.
How are you going to celebrate the Earth?