Thanks to my friend and college roommate, Hanna for putting me on to this exciting event. The Midwest Craft Caucus is being held in Columbus, Ohio this June. I took advantage of their early bird deal and bought my 2 day pass. Check out the website and make sure to buy before May 1 to get the special.
The information I am most excited about is…well…all of it. Here’s a little list from the site of what to expect at the conference.
- Branding and Product Development
- Legal Issues for Handmade Businesses
- Financial Planning for Growth
- Pricing Strategies and Formulas
- Online advertising and marketing
- Effective Small Business Blogging
- Utilizing Social Media
- Working with Retailers
- Teaching your Craft
- Getting Published
- Selling at Craft Fairs and Events