If you’ve spent any time at all on my blog you’ve come to realize I like lists…a lot. If you know me personally you might even realize that “a lot” is an understatement. But anyhow, I am so good at lists I even make them for other people, even my beloved. So John, here you go. This is your 6 week countdown to the Fall Barn Sale list. Drum roll please…
- Rip out all the vines from in front of the cream fence
- Paint the cream fence Red
- Weed whack the yard-seriously, you can’t see the children’s slide for all the overgrowth
- Paint the Barn side door Red
- Make 6 shields
- Paint the Barn ladder Red
- Paint the Chicken coop door….Blue
- Ha! Just kidding paint it Red, too. Wanted to make sure you were still reading this.
- Make 6 swords
- Of course if you paint the coop door Blue I’ll know you stopped reading at number 8
- Finish the brick project
- Move the tractor into a unobtrusive location…we love her, but not that much
- Finish making more candle logs!
- Help me landscape in front of the cream fence
- Make a large sign for me to paint with chalkboard paint…no I don’t know the dimensions yet…I’ll get them to you by the time you reach number 14
- Please understand how much I love you and thank you for your support!