My boys and I spent the morning flying a kite and enjoying the warm weather knowing full well that it wasn’t going to last. And so tonight with the wind howling and the ground sprinkled with white I create for you (okay, really the lists are for me, but I like to think they are entertaining) a Wintry Mix List.
- I hope you had great turkey and some of yummy jellied cranberries that come out looking like the can
- This Sunday is the day the vendors bring all their amazing merchandise to the Barn
- This also means I get to start displaying!!!
- I had no idea how much I liked creating displays until I started the Barn
- Tomorrow morning I will be supporting fellow small businesses by shopping at Craft Mart in downtown Akron. www.craftymart.com
- If you see me there make sure to say “hi”…I’ll be the one with the adorable almost 5 month old strapped to me
- We’ll also be hitting up a small business restaurant for lunch
- My chickens are not bothered by the cold at all and we are getting three eggs a day…we have three chickens so that’s good
- Sometimes I just can’t believe where this venture has taken me and can’t wait to see what’s in store