Hello all you crafty crafters! I’m calling you!!! Here’s the skinny on being a vendor at Portage Trail Barn. Contact me via email PortageTrailBarn@gmail.com to let me know you are interested and what items you hope to have in the Spring Barn Sale.
We’re looking to work with people in the Cuyahoga Falls and Greater Akron area. Items should use re-purposed materials or be handmade with the Earth in mind. We try to have a variety of items-so please be familiar with the Products listed on the website before you apply. ALL VENDORS NEW AND RETURNING WILL BE CONTACTED THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 18 TO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE AS A VENDOR. First I see who is interested and what items we might have then I set the list of vendors.
We are very interested in having the following in the Barn:
- Simple children toys– wood, knit or crocheted, re-purposed fabrics, make believe props
- Garden and outdoor decorations (everyday and seasonal)
- Pottery-no need to have a huge inventory…just a few simple pieces would do
- Unique home decor items
- Fun seasonal decorations and Gifts (Spring, Easter, Mother’s Day, Baby Showers, Wedding Showers)
To apply send the following information to PortageTrailBarn@gmail.com
- Name, Address, Email, Phone number
- Business name and contacts, if any (Etsy shops, other locations where you sell items, websites, blogs)
- Photographs of your items- 3-4, please make these nicely composed photographs of things you currently have or examples of things you’ve done in the past. If selected to sell at the Spring Barn Sale the photo will be used on Facebook and on the website to advertise.
ALL VENDORS NEW AND RETURNING WILL BE CONTACTED THE WEEK OF FEBRUARY 18 TO CONFIRM ACCEPTANCE AS A VENDOR.