I haven’t done a list for you in quite a long time! Well this one is a list of my favorite things from the Winter Barn Sale 2013!
- The very first shopper on opening night Thursday was a Carolina Wren. She looked everything over, knocked over a few fabric trees, and settled down under the ladder. I helped her relocate and she and the wren friend that was waiting outside were relieved.
- I helped a customer buy a gift for a friend…who was also at the Barn Sale! She pulled me aside and secretly paid me. It was a treat to be apart of someone’s Christmas surprise.
- My college roommate and one of the Barn vendors came up for an overnight visit in between sales and helped me get “reset”. Having her here was a highlight!
- My friend and supervisor from when I was a camp counselor in high school paid us a surprise visit. Seems her sister lives locally and she was able to combine a trip.
- It was two weeks long! I really had a good time being open for more days. I hope you enjoyed having more shopping options!
- I’ve already made three sweater trees for next year. No rest for the weary.
- I had more vendors than ever before…and more shoppers! Thanks to everyone who came out.